Grimes Farm Shelter
Located on the north side of the parking lot of Grimes Farm.
This is an open shelter with picnic tables, electricity, outside running water, and a grill. Location has been used for picnics and outdoor weddings.
Rental time is 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, including set up and cleaning, on the date of the rental.
ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED IN THE SHELTER ONLY, ADDITIONAL $10.00 FEE IS REQUIRED
Amenities: 44’ X 39’ Hexagon shaped open air shelter, picnic tables, electricity, no refrigerator, outside
water, unattached restroom available nearby
A $50 refundable deposit is required to reserve the shelter.
Rent is $10/hour up to 4 hours or $50 for 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Failure to comply with the rules found in this agreement may result in forfeit of all or portion of the deposit. Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-4:00.
1. Shelter must be cleaned and all belongings out of the shelter by 10:00 p.m. Cleaning includes: cleaning tables. Renter must provide cleaning rags or paper towels and soap.
2. Leave garbage in containers provided outside/inside the shelter. Pickup trash outside of the shelter.
3. Free standing decorations only; nothing may be attached inside or outsider, to buildings, trees, structures, etc. within the park.
4. Shelters cannot be used for personal gain: garage sales, dances, merchandise parties, etc.
5. I, the Renter, am age 18 or older; will be in attendance; agree to abide by all rules and regulations and comply with state and locate statutes regarding alcohol. I further understand I am responsible for all damages to the building, area of contents.