Courthouse Status Press Release
MARSHALL COUNTY, IOWA
1 E. Main St.
Marshalltown, IA 50158
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Nan Benson, Marshall County Auditor/Recorder
Marshall County Courthouse will be Closed beginning July 23, 2018 until further notice due to last week’s tornado. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Please watch for future press releases and our website for updates at www.co.marshall.ia.us.
Marshall County Courts
• Closed Monday, July 23, 2018
• Civil Courts will be temporarily relocated to Story County at 1315 South B Ave, Nevada, IA 50201 beginning Tuesday, July 24, 2018.
• Criminal Courts, Clerk of Court, and Cashier will be temporarily relocated to Marshall County Sheriff’s Office at 2369 Jessup Ave, Marshalltown, IA 50158 beginning July 24, 2018. (Note: This is 8 miles west of Marshalltown just off highway 30.)
• Motor Vehicle functions DOT To Go will be available beginning Tuesday, July 24th at 8:00 a.m. in the parking lot near the Driver’s License Station at the Marshalltown Mall.
• Property Tax Payments will not be available at this time.
Board of Supervisors
• Meeting on Tuesday, July 24th at 9:00 a.m. will be held at the Marshall County Engineer’s Office, 11 E Church St, Marshalltown.
• All functions will not be available at this time.