Maintenance Technician - Buildings & Grounds
Marshall County Buildings and Grounds
Full time regular. Non-Exempt under FLSA.
Non-standard work week. Generally 40 hours per week Monday – Friday; however, hours outside of this will be required.
Description/ Primary Duties
· Performs routine repairs and preventative maintenance on county property, systems and equipment
· Performs cleaning of county offices, grounds, and public areas
· Troubleshoot a wide variety of specialized equipment and systems
· Has basic computer skills
· Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
· Construction background and material knowledge preferred
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to pass a background check
$18.00 per Hour
Full Marshall County Benefit Package which includes:
Health, Dental and Vision Coverage; Long Term & Short Term disability; Life Insurance; & IPERS.
Paid Time off: Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave.
Application deadline: May 7, 2021 or until filled
Submit resume, cover letter and Marshall County job application (available on the Marshall County website) to:
Lucas Baedke, Building and Grounds Director
1 E Main St, Marshalltown, IA 50158